Saturday, May 31, 2008

2022 is Pretty Cool!

Yesterday, after my workout posting on SparkPeople, my minutes of exercise this month crossed the 2000 minute mark!



That's pretty sweet... It's amazing that once you start tracking your work, over time it really accumulates. Another example is that the other day I was having a slow day on the bicycle and got a little frustrated. As I turned into our neighborhood I flipped through the bike computer and it was just crossing the 1000 km mark after being reset a couple of months ago.

It's easy to get discouraged or lose focus on a rough day, but by consistent and long term effort, we reach amazing heights!

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

That's fantastic. It just goes to show what you can do once you set your mind to it.

Mike said...

despite all the number crunching I like to do I don't really track my 'time spent training'. I'm going to follow it more closely when I start Half Ironman training in August.

Well done on passing the 2000 minute mark. Great effort.