Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

We've been in the process of moving 1/2 way around the world, which is no small feat with a family of five. Ever since Cindy and I got back from our anniversary trip, we've spent a bulk of each day packing, selling, shipping, or other fun activities associated with moving. The Good: My weight loss has maintained during this time, even though my workouts have not been consistent at all. The Bad: It's been a lot harder to get in my workouts with things packed, the gear sold, and a crazy schedule. The Ugly: It's not only the workouts that are crazy... We have no fridge anymore which means the next two weeks will be eating out exclusively. The next time I'll get a homecooked meal will be July 27th! We're leaving Chiang Rai today and are finished with our home. Everything is packed and shipped and our airline cases home are packed as well. Today our family is heading to Krabi, for a final family trip to the beach in Thailand. Emily and I plan to rock climb at Railay Beach and Cindy's going to parasail. It's going to be an active vacation with lots of family time together. I'll take it... The good, the bad, AND the ugly! I'm just happy that I'm heading back to the states 120 lbs lighter and looking forward to seeing the reaction of my friends who haven't seen me since I weighed 359! We'll be back in the states on July 26th...

1 comment:

Mike said...

good luck with the move ... look forward to catching up with your progress once you settle down.